Course Name:How to Effectively Communicate with Internal and External Stakeholders During Crises
$150 to $200 per person
Who Should Attend
Professionals with communications duties in any organization.
This interactive and information-packed course is designed for professionals who want to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders during crises. The course is limited to a minimum of 5 participants, maximum of 20. Individual cost is $200, and with an available group rate of $150 per person for groups of 5 or more.
Participants will learn:
- Determine who their internal stakeholders are
- Determine who their external stakeholders are
- Communicate with stakeholders during crises
- Craft key messages to stakeholders during crises
- Develop post-crisis communications strategies