Cynthia Butler, Human Capital Consultant, Federal Sector
– Serves as the senior federal human capital and human resources consultant.
– Over 30 years experience as a former federal employee providing human resource training expertise in the areas of job analysis, employee engagement, staff development, strategic planning, alternative dispute resolution, team facilitation and accountability.
– Decades of experience in building and supporting Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) response and strategies that support agency FEVS standings improvement.
– Certified facilitator with a Masters degree in Organizational Leadership (MSOL), excelling in work with team dynamics and executive coaching consultation to Senior Executive Service (SES) leaders.
– “Success Boot Camp” leader to current and future first line supervisors in federal and private sector organizations.
– Master facilitator for the RACI Accountability model, Crucial Conversations and the DISC Behavior Type formats.
– Interactive learning experiences professional who facilitates teams as they enhance team communications, incorporate accountability, improve employee engagement and allow all levels of the organization to acquire a common lexicon leading to greater understanding of the impact of individual skills on organizational workplace satisfaction.